Weekend Recap & Menu Planner

I am going to keep this quick. It is such a nice day today and I am in full party planning mode for Camille's birthday party coming up this week. I have a party planning sickness! I really love it and I am cutting and pasting away today!

We had a fun weekend with a visit to the Science Museum on Friday. The Robot exhibit was a little over Camille and Clyde's heads but we had lots of fun in the Boost exhibit! Yesterday, Camille & I shopped for school supplies and new shoes and clothes for school. Super fun girl's day!







Dressed and ready for our shopping trip! 

 Here goes with this week's menu planner....

Sunday - Grilled Italian Sausages, Green Peppers & Onions and Sauteed Potatoes on the Grill

Monday - Three Cheese Mac & Cheese served with sauteed Spinach

Tuesday - One Pot Chicken Risotto

Wednesday - Camille's Birthday Pizza Dinner

Thursday - Taco's with Ground Turkey






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Soccer Party

Snow day....

Deal found! Crocs!