Simple Home Projects: Using Your Children's Artwork

I purchased these prints from TJMaxx right after Michael and I got married so about 9 years ago. When I look at this picture, I think "Why oh why did I have them in my house for so long?"

My kids come home with tons of artwork from school and I save the pieces I am most attracted to in a drawer in our living room. We have a few of Camille's creations displayed already. See posts here and here. So in looking for something to fill these frames that was FREE, I ran across two of Clyde's creations with similar colors and backgrounds. Even though the frames and mats are very traditional. I love the look and Clyde is so proud to have his artwork on display.





While we were at it, I made this switch from the art featured in this post to a new one Camille created this summer at VFMA art camp. My iPhone picture is horrible. Sorry! It has great colors. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Soccer Party

Snow day....

Deal found! Crocs!