|Drilling holes for drainage|
|I let Camille and Clyde help paint. Whoa! That was a mess...we filled the bathtub with clean water twice and they still had paint on them for days!|
|Attaching to the house|
|Because of their size, the window boxes would not fit the standard size plastic containers you can purchase to hold the plants.|
|I did some research online and a bunch of people recommended using garage bags. I cut holes in the bags to match those in the wood for drainage. I used a few thumbtacks to hold the bags in place.|
And here is our final product.....
Now we just have to keep everything alive!