My kitchen featured




I have talked about my kitchen many times on this blog and actually it is the saving grace in my house! We live in a 1900 square foot brick 1950s ranch. There are 3 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms. We bought the house from the original owners and moved in when I was 8 months pregnant with Clyde. The kitchen smelled of mildew and we lived with it for about 6 months before we gutted the place!

The toys are overtaking our house and it is always a mess. I show houses to people with tons of space and huge closets and basements and think gosh that would be nice. But it isn't in the cards for us to move right now and we have an awesome neighborhood and a roof over our head so I am thankful for that. It could be a lot worse.  But back to the kitchen, it is the best part about our house. We have tons of storage and it is very functional. Many thanks to my sister, Anne Hunter, for saving this place!

And my H2 Design kitchen is getting a little press. We are featured on the Hooked On Houses blog today. Click on over and vote!

This is the family room that opens to the kitchen and where the customers wait for their order in my short order kitchen ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Soccer Party

Snow day....

Deal found! Crocs!