Menu Planner

Here goes with this week's menu planner

Sunday - Best Stir Fry Chicken with Fried Brown Rice with Kale

Monday - Chicken Pot Roast with Sassy Salsa

Tuesday - White Bean Tortellini Soup

Wednesday - Chicken Broccoli Casserole

Thursday - Taco Salad


Work is getting busier and busier as these cold weeks of spring roll on. Here are a couple pictures from my phone last week.

We have been talking and talking about getting a new car. I think we will pull the trigger in the next few months and I can't believe it but I really want a mini van. So practical for kids and so nice for my job. However, we were almost swayed yesterday when Clyde and I saw this beauty! Clyde said "let's get it!" Can you imagine me driving my clients not to mention my kids around in this pink lady?

We took advantage on a warm afternoon last week and rode bikes at my moms! Snow is perhaps on the way for tomorrow. Ugh!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Soccer Party

Snow day....

Deal found! Crocs!