Menu Planner & Easter Day Thoughts

Happy Easter! We have had a low key weekend that involved groceries, a stock up trip to Total Wine, a visit to see one of my client's home transformation (stay tuned for before and afters coming this week) and of course Easter egg dying and a visit from the bunny.

We could finally get outside yesterday and it felt like Spring! Woohoo! Camille and Clyde's cousins Vail and Winters came over to help us with our egg creations.



I never got around to posting my Easter decor! Nothing earth shattering over here this year. You can see previous years here and here.

I used raffia to wrap around the eggs for a nest look. 

Do you spy my Target dollar bin chick!? 
Also discovered a new wine that I love from Total Wine....Cloud Break Sauvignon Blanc. I normally prefer Chardonnay but this is quite tasty and very reasonable at $5.99. Note...the website says $6.99 but I really think I paid $5.99 a bottle. I can't find my receipt to check. Cloud Break also makes a Chardonnay that is also good but a little pricier at $8.99 a bottle.


I made these strawberry donuts in the form of muffins for Easter breakfast. Most everyone thought they were tasty...Clyde of course wouldn't touch them.



Here goes with this week's menu planner....

Saturday - Sandra Lee's Fish Tacos 

Sunday - Easter Dinner at Gammy's

Monday - Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas

Tuesday - Southwest Sausage and Rice (on recommendation from my friend Ada-Marie)

Wednesday - Pork Tenderloin, Red Potatoes & Asparagus

Thursday - Easy Night! Store bought Ravioli and store bought Vodka Sauce


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Soccer Party

Snow day....

Deal found! Crocs!