Joe Fresh, Happy Chic & jcp

I have always shopped JCPenney or the renamed jcp, for kids clothes. They have affordable cute clothes for school and play. It is a great place to find plain polo shirts for boys in tons of colors! Around Christmas, I also found the cutest dresses there for $15 and $20. My mother-in-law also gave me bath towels from jcp that are so soft!

They have a couple new lines that I am particularly excited about. First up, Happy Chic by Jonathan Adler. How cool is this stuff? And a great price point.

Foo Dog Lamp $75
Charlotte Ribbed Lamp $28

Charlotte Oblong Pillow $32


I am also loving their new line, Joe Fresh. I picked up these shorts last week as well as a few of the v-neck tees. They are very similar to some ones that I love from Jcrew Factory but only $10. 

Joe Fresh Print Canvas Shorts, $19

Joe Fresh Slub V-Neck Tee, $10

Joe Fresh Pleated Peplum Pencil Skirt, $39
Do you shop jcp? What are your favorites from there? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Soccer Party

Snow day....

Deal found! Crocs!