Have you seen this? Vino2Go! I gave them to my mother-in-law and a few friends for Christmas. Also, kept one for myself. Who doesn't love a wine sippy cup!?
We have had a great weekend. Friday night, we had a fun dinner out to surprise my friend, Jessica, for her birthday! We went to The Daily Kitchen & Bar which is very popular and has the coolest decor! Saturday morning, we hit the soccer fields bright and early. This is our third week and Clyde still won't play. Suggestions welcome on how to overcome this! Help! After soccer we hit our neighborhood playground. My sister and brother in law went out of town for their anniversary, so we watched my niece and nephew for the afternoon. It was rainy so we saw Despicable Me 2! Again! We took Gammy this time so it was new for her. They love it! My menu planner this week is posted on Whitney's Loan Officer Lately blog. Click on over here to check it out. I just met Whitney this year and she is great. Very sharp and a Wahoo! Be sure to check out her blog , and follow her on Twitter and Facebook .
It's almost that time, time for all my favorite TV shows to come back on and for me to go into reading hibernation. The summer is when I hit the books and this summer was particularly good because I was able to fit in a fair amount of poolside reading now that C and C can swim! It was nice. Here's what I read.... Safe Haven by Nicholas Spark I picked up Safe Haven for $1 at a yard sale. I really loved it but I don't recommend the movie! The Happiness Project by Gretchen Ruben I purchased The Happiness Project in the airport on the way home from Michael's and I trip to Las Vegas. I read about 100 pages but couldn't get with it. I know people love it and it gets great reviews on Amazon but wasn't for me. Guilty Wives by James Patterson & David Ellis I got the recommendation for Guilty Wives from Natalie at Designer Diaper Bags & Dirty Diapers . I loved it and even got my sister-in-law to read it. She loves to read but said she didn't like James Pat...
My gorgeous and smart client, and now friend, Kristen, bought a town home in Glen Allen, VA last November. We worked together for a while and Kristen claimed she was my worst client and that was so far from the truth. She is just the sweetest and I am so happy we found her the perfect home. She has made some fabulous updates to the kitchen in her town home. It went from this before. Not horrible but definitely not awesome like this... And smart Kristen saved the old kitchen cabinets and relocated them to her laundry room to make some great storage there. She is working on finishing the laundry room now and hopefully she will let me share that before and after also because that room wasn't even dry walled when she purchased the home. And because we all love a good before and after, let's review. It looks terrific! I love the counter tops. Updated kitchens and bathrooms are on the top of home buyer's lists. These improvements will surely get Kristen a quick sale and great ret...
Comments
Post a Comment