Wednesday, 12 December 2012
Stocking Stuffer Ideas For Your Wife
I would be hard pressed to say that Michael is as interested in shopping as I am. He has already gotten me an awesome laptop for Christmas. Loving it. I am so technologically advanced now with my iphone and new laptop. ;) But every year he always has trouble with stocking stuffers so Michael this post is for you. Just some ideas...please don't get everything on the list. This is also a test to see if you are reading my blog. Just kidding.
1. Pedicure Gift Certificate
2. Split of Sparkling Wine (Freixenet in the black bottle is my favorite)
3. Sleep Mask
4. L'Occitane Hand Cream
5. Monogrammed Koozie from Libbie & Winston
6. Colored Pens
8. Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Perfume
9. Lip Gloss Set
11. Favorite Candy (Tootsie Rolls, Smarties, Hershey Bars)
12. Altoids or Mints
13. essie Nail Polish
14. HGTV Magazine Subscription (You can also get tons of $5 subscriptions on Amazon.com)
PS...This is a picture of my sad little mantle from 2010. But the only one I could find with stockings. Woah! I have come along way since then.
PPS....This is a great source for stocking stuffer ideas for your preschooler.