Instagram

I am now on Instagram...please follow me at alysonstoakley. It's fun. Here is my favorite picture so far.

Visiting his name sake

Yesterday, Camille, Clyde & I visited Hollywood Cemetery and the place where my dad is buried. He passed away when I was pregnant with Camille and I really want my kids to know him and all the wonderful things about him. We went to Martin's and picked up some pink, red and purple carnations and made three small bouquets to lay on his grave. On the way, we talked about his love of plaid, his cat Penelope who had the slightest bit of pink in her fur and that his name was Clyde too. I snapped this picture of my Clyde while we were there. It is so sweet seeing his little hand resting on the headstone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Soccer Party

Snow day....

Deal found! Crocs!