Random Thoughts

I am skipping the menu planner this week. Not too many meals to plan because of Thanksgiving and we are having dinner out Tuesday for my mom's 60th birthday. We are going to Lemaire at the Jefferson! Can't wait!

We had this salmon a few weeks ago and I am making it again tonight. It is delicious!

On Friday, Michael and I are off to the Hotel Roanoke for the night. We made this trip a few years ago and I loved it because everything was decorated for Christmas! I am really excited for a getaway. Then Saturday morning we are headed to Blacksburg to see UVA v Tech! GO HOOS! Many thanks to Neena and Moe who are watching Camille and Clyde.

We had a good weekend but I did have to tame this mess today! Camille was thrilled because we went through and sorted all the babydoll/Mimi clothes. She wanted one bin with baby accessories and supplies and the other with clothes.


Notice the bedskirt on the floor. Read about that here.

One final thought for this random post, we took our Christmas card picture this weekend and it was surprisingly stress free. We purchased a $12 tripod on Amazon and took it with just us in the backyard. Very low stress and everyone cooperated. Much better than trying to get someone to capture that "perfect" moment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Soccer Party

Snow day....

Deal found! Crocs!