Sandy's Menu Planner

I am early on my menu planner since it appears that we are going to have monsoon rains the next couple days. Thankfully, we have a generator that is hard wired to our power box so I am hoping if we do loose power in the storm, I can do some crock pot cooking. Here's my plan....

Saturday - Chicken Cheese Steaks with French Fries (cook extra chicken to use later)

Sunday - Chili in the crock pot

Monday - Chicken Caesar Salad (use extra chicken from Saturday)

Tuesday - Whole Chicken cooked in crock pot with carrots, onions & potatoes

Wednesday - Ghost Individual Pizzas (found this recipe in the current issue of Richmond Family Magazine)

Thursday - Alyson out....kids & Michael on their own

I am off to brave Martins....yikes! It could be ugly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Soccer Party

Snow day....

Deal found! Crocs!