Favorite Drug Store Beauty Products

I have been planning this post in my head for a while now but have finally gotten my act together to write it.

Target and Walmart have become my favorite sources for finding makeup these days. Here are a few of my favorites....

Target Pixi  Eye Shadow in Boho Bronze. This looks completely different in person and I swipe it on with a little bit of white shadow under my eyebrow. $15 seems pricey for the drugstore but it has lasted me a while.

Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in Espresso.  I use this on the top lids only because I have a major problem with eyeliner & mascara running.



Cover Girl Professional Natural Lash Mascara. As revealed above my mascara runs like crazy so years ago I switched to clear.



Hard Candy makes a line for Walmart and I love this Hide & Glow Duo Cheek Tint. I use Pillow Talk 316.


And my favorite lip gloss is Revlon Superlustrous in Shine City.




I also love this cleanser and moisturizer by CeraVe. I am a Cetaphil convert. The moisturizer is SPF 30 and also contains zinc. I wear it all year long.

I love hearing about new products...if you have any you love...please share! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Soccer Party

Snow day....

Deal found! Crocs!