Summer Must Have's/Obsessions


Summer is basically right around the corner (June 20th to be exact!) so I figured it would be a good time to let yall in on my favorite Summer items :)

My faves ... In no particular order ....

Neutral Lip Gloss... 
MAC Pretty Plush 

Obsessed with this stuff, can't live without it! It's kind of a plumper so has a little tingle, be prepared ;)

Summer Pink Nails... 


Essie "Muchi, Muchi" and then the Sparkle is Essie "A Cute Above" 




A Cute Dress & Cowboy Boots :) 


One of my favorite Summer outfits ... so comfy, cute and easy! 

Non-Greasy, Smells Yummy, SPF ... 

This is my absolute favorite, you won't use any other SPF after you use this one! Smells so good and isn't all greasy and nasty feeling. Plus it kind of has a shimmer which is a plus :) 


A Good Summer Playlist for the Pool/Beach ...


This is my current playlist on my phone which constantly is on repeat (With the exception of Andy Grammer, that song drives me insane but it's Ava's favorite so I tolerate it lol, and yes that is Justin Bieber and yes that is for me and not the kids ha!) :) 

A Baby Pool in Your Backyard ...


No explanation needed ... Frankie and I love to lay out in the baby pool when we're too lazy to go to the real pool, lol :) 

Speaking of Frankie ... 

Summer Polo's for your Furbaby ...



Yes, Frankie has almost every color Polo shirt that he wears to cookouts, parties, etc in the Summer
Don't Judge Me. ;) He looks so handsome in them.

OK, these are major ... brace yourself... 

Monogrammed "Havaianas" Flip Flops from Swagstamp ... Order them NOW! 


Are those the absolute cutest thing you've ever seen in your life? I'm pretty sure they are!

Go to www.swagstamp.com .. they have different colors, and the "Swag Stamps" you can order different ones of and switch them out :) You're welcome, they're amazing ha. 

I was so excited when mine came in the mail this week ... 


Love them! Obsessed! I want every color :( 

Arm Candy...


I can never have too many bracelets on ... especially in the Summer w/ a tan and a cute tank top or dress :)
Cross Bracelet can be found at http://www.styleloveliving.com/studded-crystal-cross-wrap

Pink Grapefruit Margarita ...


1 cup ruby red grapefruit juice
1/2 cup fresh squeezed lime juice (about 4 limes)
1 cup triple sec orange liqueur
3 cups ice
1 cup silver tequila
1 lime cute in wedges, optional Kosher salt around rim 

Looks pretty and tastes yummy :) 

That sums up my Summer favorites at the moment :) Hope you enjoyed! Now just for fun two things that made me laugh outloud today when I read them ... 


hahaha funny thing is I say all of those lol 

And everyone needs a good dumb blonde joke every now and then ... so here ya go! 


LOL :) 
Hope you're having a great weekend!! 

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Soccer Party

Snow day....

Deal found! Crocs!