Spiderman Party

I can't believe it but Clyde turned 3 last Tuesday. We planned a Spiderman party in the park. Unfortunately, threat of severe thunderstorms forced a change of venue so we hosted at our house. Side note...it never rained but of course if we had moved forward at the park we would have had the hail the weatherman predicted.

I designed this invitation in Publisher and printed on card stock to mail to our guests. We decided to include family only because Clyde's best friends are his cousins, Sammy and Winters, so I didn't need too many invites and it was easy enough to print from our home computer.
ClydePartyINvite

I was planning on a picnic dinner at the park so I personalized a bag for every guest. We grilled hot dogs and the adult's bags contained a bottled water, hot dog bun, pasta salad, chips, fork and Spiderman napkin. The kid's bags contained a Spiderman Tummy Tickler, chips, fork, napkin and cut strawberries. Countertop
Bags

WaterBottle
I also created these labels in Publisher and printed at home. 
TummyTickler
PastaSalad
Napkins

Cupcake inspiration was found on Pinterest and I used a local baker to create. I think she did a great job!
SpidermanCupcakes
Inspiration Photo
CupcakeStand
CupcakeUpclose
ClydeCupcake
  I bought my shirt for $7 from Walmart in the boys section and ordered Clyde's on etsy.com. I made Camille's skirt from Spiderman fabric and added a polka dot ruffle for a girly touch.
ClydeMommy 

CamilleSkirt

Pinata are always a hit and ours was from Party City! ClydePinata

 
Candy

 Goodie bags included a Spiderman paint set, puzzles and candy from the Dollar Tree. I also made a personalized coloring page.
GoodieBags GoodBagsUpClose

ColoringPages
I found these cute spiderman masks at Joann Fabrics and we used as a coloring activity at the party.
VailCamilleMask
SpiderManMask

  The spider was a Halloween decoration that I pulled down from the attic. Spider

It was a fun party...still can't believe he is 3! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Soccer Party

Snow day....

Deal found! Crocs!