New Mantle Decor!???????

Here is a picture of my living room mantle before. I found the old vases at Stein Mart at least 5 years ago and my sister, Anne Hunter, helped me arrange the peacock feathers.  I have been tired of the look for a while.

I found the vases in the below picture at Marshalls on clearance for $10 a piece. I really like them better and then just added a few of the peacock feathers. My mom says she is not in love with the look. So now I am doubting myself. 



Any opinions out there? Should I go back to the old and return the new? I thought of removing the peacock feathers in the new but it seemed so bare. Maybe I could put something else in the vase? It is basically the same idea as before but with different style vases so does it even look that different???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Soccer Party

Snow day....

Deal found! Crocs!