Christmas Decorating Part 4 - Wreath Making

Image found here
I wanted to spruce up my wreath this year. I found the above image on pinterest.com and used it for inspiration. I had all the ribbon & balls from previous Christmases. I bought gold sticks and leaves from Ben Franklin.


And for our back door, I saw this cute wreath on Emily A .Clark's blog. I had some leftover fabric that didn't work out for Camille's Christmas pajamas.

Photo credit: Emily A Clark

So I used it to make this.....

Not sure I am totally in love but it will do! (Excuse the door...I want to paint it or get a new door or something!)

PS....I did make the pajamas for Camille just with new fleece fabric. She hasn't worn them except to pose for this picture. She claims they are itchy! I gave up on Clyde's and shipped the fabric out for them to be made.



PPS...She was the pajama designer and wanted a red nightgown with a Santa on the front. We went for Santa buttons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Soccer Party

Snow day....

Deal found! Crocs!