Bead Board Transformation

My friend, Lindsey, emailed me last week asking for tips on painting and updating furniture. She shared with me some before and after pictures of her kitchen. I just love what she has done. Her husband, Chris installed the bead board under the bar and add crown molding both of which are great updates that will certainly help their re-sale value when the time comes. She is lucky to have such a handy husband!
Here are Lindsey's before pictures.....





And now the afters....






Doesn't it look great!? Thanks to Lindsey for sharing her pictures. Great updating!

If you have some before/after pictures of projects that you worked on in your home and would like to share. Send them to me at astoakley@gmail.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Soccer Party

Snow day....

Deal found! Crocs!