First as a reminder, here is my inspiration photo.
Here is my table before....
I painted it with primer and then did one coat of Martha Living Metallic Paint from Home Depot. I used vintage gold and some of the white of the primer came through which I liked.
I purchased the tulle for less than $2 a yard from Hobby Lobby. I got 6 yards but I probably did not need that much. My table was 57" around and 25.5" down. I ended up layering the tulle 4 times. I then used gathering tape (not sure if that is the exact name) from the drapery section at Hancock Fabrics. This was used to make the tulle gather. I pinned it to the top.
Then ran it through my sewing machine.
Then pulled the strings to gather. I then attached it to my table using a staple gun.
I then used my glue gun to attach the satin ribbon.
I will be back tomorrow with more updates on the the frame for Camille's artwork as well as some spray paint updates to accessories!