Toddler Activity Exchange

Last week, I attended a toddler activity exchange organized by my friend, Kristen, and based on the exchange found in this post. It was lots of fun and I came home with 19 new activities for Camille & Clyde.

We had to make 21 kits and I decided on an i-spy kit. Well after sewing about 14 of these pillow like bags, I have to say I was sorta over it and keep having to give myself pep talks to complete. Here is a quick review of my project....


I don't have a good picture of this but I sewed clear plastic to this fabric square. Then attached the two fabric pieces like I would a pillow leaving a little opening to put in the rice.



These items went in the ispy bag and then I printed this picture and included it with each kit.

Finished Product

All 21! Finally done. ;)
It was a fun experience getting to know some new moms. And we came home with some great kits that Camille and Clyde have really enjoyed playing with.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Soccer Party

Snow day....

Deal found! Crocs!