Another busy weekend. Saturday morning, I was up early for my HandsOn Day service project with Target at Southside Child Development Center. We had an amazing group of close to 100 Target employees who came out in the cold and rain to beautify and make improvements to the center. We made a sandbox cover, landscaped and spread playground mulch in addition to sanitizing the classrooms, washing windows and repairing and hanging new shelving. It was a great morning!

Later that night, Michael and I had our 15 year high school reunion...for those that don't know, we are high school sweethearts. :) My friend, Melissa and I, planned the event which was held at Europa. It was lots of fun catching up with everyone.
Here I am with Melissa.

I am feeling tired today. ;) I have planned our menu but haven't done my grocery shopping yet. Tonight, Michael is making italian sausage spaghetti with ingredients we have on hand.

Here goes....

Monday - Happy Halloween!

Tuesday - Chicken Pot Roast with Sassy Salsa

Wednesday - Meatball Sub with French Fries & Salad

Thursday - Skinny Chicken Enchiladas

Friday - Chicken Pizza with Homemade Pizza Dough

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Soccer Party

Snow day....

Deal found! Crocs!