When I Grow Up...

I know I have shared this on facebook... I stole it from a friend...but it always makes me laugh and on this nasty "Winter but it is Spring what the heck is going on" day outside... I thought everyone might could use a good laugh too....

 
In this photo:
 
This note accompanied this first graders homework assignment on parental occupations
Dear Ms. Davis,

I want to be perfectly clear on my child's homework illustration. It is NOT of me on a dance pole on a stage in a strip joint surrounded by male customers with money. I work at Home Depot and had commented to my daughter how much money we made in the recent snowstorm.

This drawing is of me selling a shovel.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Harrington
 
And just for fun... in case you haven't alread seen... our KY Wildcats are pretty much famous and all the celebs want to be us ha... even Jay-Z for petes sake! LOVE it!

Happy Tuesday Friends! 

post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Soccer Party

Snow day....

Deal found! Crocs!