A little green, a little blue ... plus my bracket picks!

What a day! Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Hope your day was filled with green and BLUE haha, I loved that everywhere I went today people were decked out in their lucky green, while adding a touch of Kentucky Wildcat BLUE to support our CATS! GO BIG BLUE!

I started the day by getting up early to make sure the girls had their green outfits all together for school and then I made green pancakes with green sprinkles for breakfast LOL they look like vom I know, But...
 the kids said they were "almost" as good as Mimi's (Chris's mom) so I will take that as a major compliment,


Deciding what to wear was a toughy because of green but needing to wear something for my CATS, so I found this tshirt at the mall and thought it was perfect!


I then got my son dressed in his green, he had a spa day and went to get his hair did and a bath today! (this picture was taken before that when he was still a little greasy, so he was being camera shy!)

Then I gathered all his "green toys" for him to play with today .... (He knows its St. Patricks Day in case you were wondering, yes he is a genius)

Went to Harry's and watched the first half of the game ... thank goodness we pulled it through... sheesh! With that said, I have completed a bracket for the office, all on my own, no help from Chris whate-so-ever, and I am kinda proud of it (being a little optimistic on it but hey thats ok lol) 
Well there it is, my bracket. I can't wait to highlight my winning teams (yes I have OCD) and see how far I can get... with the way we played today it's going to be a long road, haha! Chris almost had a heart attack, he jumped up and hit the edge of the bed with his hand in excitement when B.Knight made that last shot, in doing so almost gave moi a heart attack of my own!

I'm sure I will be updating everyone on my bracket, I'll post a cute pic of Frankie after his new hair-do ... and leave you with this, which I read and loved...

"May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow, and may trouble avoid you wherever you go"
post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Soccer Party

Snow day....

Deal found! Crocs!