A few projects....

I have been working on some small projects around the house. There are tons of large ones on the list but I need to find the time. Also, once spring has really sprung, I can get outside and do some painting.

I found these frames at Garden Ridge very inexpensive...$4.99 and $2.99.


Before

After
My grandmother gave Camille a bed a while ago but when we switched her from a crib to a bed, I was worried it was too tall for just learning to sleep in a big bed.  But now she has it mastered so we brought the headboard and footboard down from the attic last week. It is still super tall and we have read Princess and the Pea the past two night at bedtime. But I think it looks nice and less room to make a mess! Ha!

Before

After


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Soccer Party

Snow day....

Deal found! Crocs!