Halloween is coming!



I have gotten into the fall spirit and Camille and I created a bat tree similar to the one above. It was pretty easy. I found this project in the Halloween Special Edition of Woman's Day. I did just have to relocate the tree to the dining room because it is of great interest to Clyde and to our cat.


There was a bat template in the magazine that I looked at and then free-hand drew the bats. I used black posterboard from the Dollar Tree. After cutting the bat out, the edges were a little white so I went over them with a black magic marker.


I found the branch from a dead bush in our backyard. I cut off some of the ends to make it the shape I wanted. I had the planter in one of my cabinets. I bought styrofoam from a craft store to put inside the planter.






I printed the trick or treat from my computer. I burned the edges and then glued it on cardstock or leftover poster board.


I cut small triangles from printer paper and hole punched eyes out of orange paper.


Oh and we added spider webs to our tree!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Soccer Party

Snow day....

Deal found! Crocs!