Dressing Table



I purchased this dressing table at my friend Becky's yard sale a few months ago. I really like the lines of it and the scale. It fits perfectly between my closet doors. It needs some TLC and I am trying to determine what color to paint it.

Here are some inspiration photos.


I would like to find a stool just like this one to put under. I am searching yard sales and craigslist. (Source: Little Green Notebook)


(Source: Good Bones Great Pieces)

Blue is one of the main colors of the room so I was thinking of painting it a pale blue color. I would also love to find some cool and interesting new knobs. Hopefully, I will get to this project in the next few weeks. Stay tuned. Oh and if you have suggestions...let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Soccer Party

Snow day....

Deal found! Crocs!