Birthday Recap

Yesterday was my birthday. I had a great day that included lunch with my mom, grandmother and sister as well as some bargain shopping at Marshalls, Ross Dress for Less and Forever 21. My day ended with a great dinner at Zeus Gallery Cafe with Michael. Here is a picture of my birthday dinner outfit....



Necklace...Forever 21...$8
Tank Tops...Old Navy...bought earlier this summer
Jeans...7 for All ManKind Roxanne...$99 at Marshalls
Shoes (not wearing in the picture but they were ballet flats in a pinkish metallic color)...Old Navy...bought last spring for $14.99
Clutch...Forever 21...$3.80

I also got the clutch in silver. They were so cheap and perfect for an id, phone and lipstick.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Soccer Party

Snow day....

Deal found! Crocs!