Arts & Crafts

School is out and between visits to the beach and pool, Camille and I have been working on a few art projects. I found a lot of the supplies around the house and at the dollar store so it hasn't been too pricey.

3 for $1 Bags & Iron-on Letters from the Dollar Tree with Iron-on Letters


All Set Up & Ready to Decorate


Finished Product!


Note...I haven't introduced the blogging world to Mimi, Camille's stuffed elephant and what sometimes seems like my third child. More to come on that subject.Mimi really requires her own blog post.

Fluffy Dog made from a toilet paper holder, cotton balls, pipe cleaners, pink ball nose and googly eyes. I did most of the work on this one but Camille had fun helping.




Art Display in Camille's Room
I bought grosgrain ribbon and painted clothes pins pink then hung on the large wall in Camille's room.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Soccer Party

Snow day....

Deal found! Crocs!