Deceptively Delicious

Jessica Seinfeld's Deceptively Delicious book has been around for a while but I found a copy at Marshall's last week for $5 and decided to buy it. I am glad I did. The tricks are not really working on Camille but Clyde likes everything I've prepared. I made Rice Balls with sweet potato and broccoli puree and he likes them. He also loves the banana bread with cauliflower puree. I made the chocolate chip cookies with chickpeas and they were so -so but Clyde likes them. Making all the purees is a little labor intensive but now I have some stored in the freezer for future recipes.

I am still offering veggies because I want him to learn to eat them but for now I am sneaking them in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Soccer Party

Snow day....

Deal found! Crocs!