Clyde's First Birthday

Clyde celebrated his 1st birthday over the weekend and we had an alligator themed party for him. I found these cute invitations on clearance at Paperstyle.com. They were $12 for 20 and I printed them myself to save money.



My grandmother found this cute dish at Marshalls for $6.99 that I used for my centerpiece.


I googled alligator stickers and ran across these personalized stickers on etsy. My sister helped me make cupcake toppers. I also added them to the favor bags that includes homemade alligator shaped sugar cookies. I splurged on the Lilly Lator Gator napkins and plates but bought only a few and supplemented with more affordable paper products.










Now to the outfits...I found Clyde's at a consignment sale last January. It was $10.


Clyde was not wild about all the birthday attention. Here he is with my grandmother, Gigi.


Camille's outfit was I think the cutest thing she has ever worn. My mom found it at Gymboree and my grandmother bought her matching shoes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Soccer Party

Snow day....

Deal found! Crocs!