Back to School: Clyde's Edition

I have started to think about Back to School clothes for Camille & Clyde. It is tax free weekend in Virginia starting Friday. Camille and I have big plans for a girl's day on Sunday to buy all her school supplies for kindergarten as well as pick up a few new clothing items for school. And it is my girl's birthday next Wednesday so we plan to shop for a few fun items as well. 


1/2/3/4/5/6/7

This is what I am eyeing for Clyde this fall. His favorite color is orange so we have already secured the sneakers. He asked if I thought they would help him climb walls. Now you can understand the Superman sweatshirt. And I love the Lands End polos...I think they hold up better than the Ralph Lauren ones. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Soccer Party

Snow day....

Guest Post....Ashley from Perk! Pilates Fitness