Menu Planner

We accomplished so many projects this weekend! We worked in the yard, cleaned up the patio, I had a home inspection and Michael finally agreed to make window box planters for me. Woohoo! I just finished putting the first coat of paint on them! Stay tuned for the finished product.



This picture makes me happy. I organized and hung all my real estate signs. They had been the biggest mess in our outdoor utility room. So much better now!

Here goes with this week's menu planner...

Sunday - Steak Fajitas

Monday - Summer Squash, Bacon and Mozzarella Quiche

Tuesday - Vichyssoise (from the freezer), Grilled Cheese

Wednesday - Our 9th anniversary! Perhaps Sushi Takeout

Thursday - Southwest Sausage and Rice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Soccer Party

Snow day....

Deal found! Crocs!