Menu Planner

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Ours was low key and I am actually working on a project that I hope to post on the blog this week. Here goes with this week's menu planner. I am experimenting with new lunch ideas so am adding a lunch category to the planner.

Lunch - Greek Salad Sandwich (had this for the first time today...yum!)

Sunday - Zucchini and Tapenade Pizza (Homemade Pizza Dough Recipe)

Monday - Flounder with Lemon Butter Sauce, Parmesan Risotto. Asparagus

Tuesday - Cannellini Beans with Roasted Peppers and Kale, Bread, Salad

Wednesday - Chicken Lo Mein

Thursday - Valentine's Day - Filets with Red Pepper Sauce (adapted from this recipe), Asparagus, Bread

Also, if you have a second, check out my business Pinterest Page. I set it up as a guide book for Richmond with great information on restaurants, kids activities and relocation resources. You can follow me here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Soccer Party

Snow day....

Deal found! Crocs!