Thrifty Sisters Opens On Patterson

My mom called me right before Christmas to ask if I had been to this new thrift store called Thrifty Sisters across from the Dollar Tree on Patterson.  She said the prices were great and they had some really neat stuff. I had never heard of it and my mom was the one who introduced me (at a very young age) to thrifting so I knew her word was good.  Yesterday, I had a few minutes before picking C & C up from school so I decided to check it out. Thrifty Sister's proceeds benefit Little Sisters of the Poor.


I took as many pictures from my phone as possible. I think the sales people there thought I was a loon.

This green velvet chevron couch is so out it is back in. I considered it because my couches are covered in a combination of Danimal smoothie, crayon and goldfish stains and this was certainly in better condition and a good value at $95. 
Thought these prints would be cute for a nursery. $5 each. I didn't buy them because there will be no more nurseries in this household. 
Thought this would be cute for a little girl's room or playroom. Can't beat $3. 
Could be cool for the right place...a boys room perhaps? I think they were $3 each...maybe $5
This was pretty and had the box it came in. $20
Love this corner shelf and I almost purchased it...$15
Love the green ceramics...the bee vase was $7 and that was too much for me. I probably would have bought it for  $4.  That is how I cheap I am. The pitcher was $15. 
These sconces were really good...one was $20 and one was $25. I think because the plastic candle cover is missing from one. I really wanted them but it would involve wiring at my house and more money so I passed. 
I thought this dress had potential, only $7 and in emerald, the Pantone Color of the Year. 
This is awesome...I think $300! 
This could be neat with the right paint treatment. I can't remember how much. 
This is what I came home with...$5 each. Not sure where I will put them. Stay tuned, I will find a place eventually. 
Thrifty Sisters also has tons of books. glassware, dishes and some toys. Christmas items are 50% off right now and I saw tons of new inventory in the back ready to be put out so a return visit is definitely in my future.  I have found a new store to add to my route and as an added bonus it is really close to my house.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Soccer Party

Snow day....

Deal found! Crocs!