Christmas Decorating 2012


I found the star for $1 at Diversity Thift. Jury is still out on whether it is tacky or not.  We found the train there last year  for $10 and it works and already had batteries! 
I found the red trees last year at Diversity Thrift. Garland is from the Dollar Tree. The presents were a gift I received years ago. 
Merry Christmas ornament is from the Dollar Tree last year
I usually put a small Christmas tree here but it seems to get in the way. So I am happy with just garland. 

Sign is from the Dollar Tree last year. 
These Christmas balls were found at Diversity Thrift for 10 cents a piece! 

I added a pretty runner cross stitched by Michael's Nanna. 


My grandmother gave me these Christmas balls which I have always loved. So excited to find the similar ones above at Diversity Thrift. 
Here are links to last year's decorating posts...1/2/3/4/5. I still plan to do a card tree like we did last year and our outdoor lights are up. Stay tuned for posts on those.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Soccer Party

Snow day....

Deal found! Crocs!