Fall is here!

 It was a chilly day today in RVA...felt like fall. Two weekend ago, I decorated a bit for Halloween and updated some of my planting for fall.


Remember my problem keeping flowers alive on my front steps. I talked about it here. I gave up on flowers and went to Strange's last fall and purchased more ivy, a boxwood and some other evergreen plant (I wish I could remember the name). All can handle shade and are now thriving well except for the boxwood. I just picked up a new one  to replace the half dead one shown above.




Also picked up this cute banner at TJMaxx for $3. It is from Martha Stewart Crafts.



As I typed this post, I was multitasking and last minute bidding on some J BRAND Jeans on ebay. I won...woohoo! $26.35. My friend Lindley tipped me off on searching ebay for used designer jeans. I also picked up some Citizens today too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Soccer Party

Snow day....

Deal found! Crocs!