Happy 4th of July from Sunny Florida!

Sorry it has been a few days... but we are on VACA! Yayy! We made it to the island on Saturday after our terrible day of flying with Delta.. ugh.. it was unbelievable. What was supposed to be a 4 hr flight trip turned into an over 10 hr day! I was on 3 hours of sleep and 4 hours the night before so needless to say it was a rough day. But, we made it just in time to get our boat and over to the island for sunset :)


Chris is such a good little boat driver... the island we are staying at you have to take a ferry to get to the main land (only thing on island are the condos, no stores or anything, I mean literally nothing people. Ha) So thank goodness Chris and his dad keep their boat down here so that we don't have to wait on the ferry to go anywhere! We can just hop on the boat!


On the night before the 4th they have an island parade! It was so crazy... everyone on the island decorates their golf cart and then there is a MASSIVE parade and the carts get judged. Now this was my firts year for the experience, since we normally come down in June, and I am not kidding it was wild! People went ALL OUT on their carts! I wish I would have been warned because I could have planned something amazing for our cart... but it still turned out pretty good...

Note the bow on the front and lays around the headlights :)

Chris was a pretty good model lol ;)

I have so many pics from the parade but here is one I took from my phone...

There were golf carts everywhere!!

This is the craziest one... I am pretty sure they should win for creativity LOL

How funny is that??  Loved this one! Those boys were hysterical!

Last night we went down to the beach for an awesome fireworks show...


Today I will be laying on the beach until dinner tonight :)

Hope everyone has an awesome day!
Oh one last thing... go over and see my girl Shasta Ann for a majorly awesome give-away...

I am wanting one of these sooooo bad :) Maybe I will be the winner!! Cross my fingers!!

Happy 4th Everybody!
post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Soccer Party

Snow day....

Deal found! Crocs!