Front Door Update

It is complete! Well, almost....I still have a little touching up to do.

As a reminder, here is my inspiration photo. I searched online and decided on Cabana Green by Benjamin Moore. Turns out Home Depot can match Benjamin Moore paints if you know the name and/or number. So I ended up purchasing the paint at Home Depot.

Here is the Before...


Here is my door with some primer as well as two test colors (Cabana Green and Floradale Isle).


And here is the AFTER!




At first I wasn't too sure about the color but now I like it. We still hope to re-do the siding, get a new roof and a new 6 panel glass storm door but this will have to do for now. I may still get a window box or two.

Nothing too exciting on the menu this week. I am serving a couple of our favorites...Angela's Awesome Enchilada and Zucchini Wrapped Pork.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Soccer Party

Snow day....

Deal found! Crocs!