Flip House Pics & Randomness :)

Sometimes these are my favorite (probably everyone else's least favorite) blog posts... just a whole bunch of randomness! It is usually when I have slacked in blogging and want to share stuff so have to cram it all in together into a random bloggy :)

First and most important... the before and after pics of our flip house... :) Finally done and on the market!
Chris has worked SO HARD on the house, doing almost everything himself!
I just got to do the fun part which was picking out the new stuff inside ha.
At one point I think I tried to prime the kitchen cabinets which lasted all of two hours before I was over it lol
Please pray for a quick sell for this house :)
I am ready to move on to the next one (Only this time it will NOT have a tenant in it when we start lol)

Drumroll please.... :)

Exterior
"Before"



Exterior
"After"

Kitchen
"Before"


 Kitchen
"After"






Family Room
 "Before"



Family Room
"After"




Dining Area
"Before"


Dining Room
"After"


Master Bedroom & Bath
"Before"

(note the pink carpet ha!)



Master Bedroom & Bath
"After"






Some more pics from after we got done...


A potted flower, painting the front door black and a new "Welcome" mat really makes a difference!

It may not look like a whole lot but we did so many little (and some big!) things to the house to enhance it's value, look and curb appeal! I think it looks fabulous! It was probably more fun for me than Chris, ha, bless his heart, but we enjoyed doing it together and just seeing it all come together at the end!

Most of the finishes came from Lowes... vanities, appliances, tile, light fixtures, etc.

What do you think??
Know anyone who is looking for a ranch? LOL
CLICK HERE for the actual MLS listing for more info!

Now for some randomness...
Ella is finished with her first year of swim team and she did so awesome! She absolutely loved it (at least that's what she told us when she was at our house!) and said she can't wait to swim again next year so hopefully that means she enjoyed it. I know practices in the mornings were rough but it was a good experience for her and gave her something to commit to for the Summer :)

These were taken off my phone so not that clear but... Ella before her banquet dinner...


And then her and Chris after receiving her award :)

So cute!

Now onto Frankie... I am thinking of planning his 3rd bday party... I will do a separate post of his 1st birthday party so you can see how popular he is and why I am still considering if I want to do this again...lol Last year for his 2nd bday we just had a "family" party and he got to blow out a candle and eat his cake on the Dining Room table haha


However, this year since he will be 3, which in human years = 21... I feel like we should have a blow out for him!?!?! So I am trying to see if I can muster the energy to have another party in the month of July ha even though after the last one I told Chris when I mentioned having something else at our house for the next 3 months to please tell me NO! lol

I couldn't find Frankie the other day, searched all over the house... then went in the girl's room... and here he was... blending in with all the stuffed animals on Ella's bed ha I had to look twice to find him! What a stinker!

Love him! So precious!

I found an amazing product for all you ladies out there looking to obtain the Carrie Underwood leg shine that I believe PinkLouLou blogged about once before...



Now I am not saying your legs will look exactly like Carries' haha unless you've got a personal trainer and keep a food journal... BUT the shininess is so great!

When Chris gets home tonight I will do before and after pics and post them with the product!
Love it!
Be excited!! :)
post signature

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Soccer Party

Snow day....

Deal found! Crocs!