Weekend Fun!

I am so excited about the Easter weekend. Michael is off work today and I am looking forward to nice weather and maybe getting a project or two complete. Fingers crossed on that one! Sunday we are headed to my mom's  for a non-traditional Easter feast of Fried Chicken and to celebrate my Gaga's 85th birthday.

Gaga with Clyde on his baby dedication day!
I have to make pasta salad for the event and am considering this recipe. I made it once before with orzo and added mini fresh mozzarella balls.

I have had a great week with a contract on my listing, two real estate closings and I won a $100 gift card to Clementine, an upscale consignment store in Richmond. With my gift certificate, I purchased some Citizen Jeans, a skirt from Anthropologie and a Banana Republic blouse. I am so excited!  Here's to a great Easter weekend for everyone! Check out our Easter from last year here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Soccer Party

Snow day....

Deal found! Crocs!