Road Trip Entertainment

We spent our first weekend of the summer at my in-laws house in Sandbridge. It was tons of fun and we had great weather. Before we left, I hit up the Dollar Tree and spent $10 on coloring books, maracas, sunglasses, beads and laces and other small toys as entertainment for the 2 and 1/2 hour trip down. I decided to wrap all the items so it would be even more exciting and hold C & C's attention longer before we moved on to the next thing. Here are a few pictures of them enjoying the gifts.





Menu Planner
Tuesday - Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad
Wednesday - Night out at the Flying Squirrels for Michael. We will fend for ourselves.
Thursday - Bar Grilled Cheese & Gazpacho

I am about to create a bunch of Deceptively Delicious items for Clyde...Rice Balls, Mozzarella Sticks, Potato Soup and also a Martha Stewert Healthy Banana Blueberry Muffin Recipe. I made all my purees this morning so I am about to get cooking!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Superhero Soccer Party

Snow day....

Deal found! Crocs!